Hand Crocheted Sunflower Bouquet, Extra Large Double Layer Sunflower Flowers
Subcribe to back in stock notification
❤Double layers of sunflower petals add a stunning visual impact and make the bouquet really stand out. This double sunflower is much larger than the common sunflower, it has 32 petals compared to the 28 petals of the common double sunflower. It is crocheted from high-quality rendered colored yarn. An excellent choice for those looking for a special craft item.
❤Its petals can be adjusted at will to achieve the effect you want, and it is odorless and can be stored forever. It is very friendly to people who are allergic to plants. Whether as a gift or an addition to your home décor, our sunflower bouquets are a must-have for any flower lover. Perfect for any occasion, this bouquet is sure to brighten up any room and bring joy to the recipient.
- No: HCFF002
- Production: 100% handmade, carefully crocheted.
- Material: Milk cotton.
- Flower head diameter width：15-15-16cm/6-6.5"
- Overall length: 40-50cm/15.5-20"
- All works are produced in a pet-free and non-smoking area, which is environmentally friendly and healthy.
- All bouquets are carefully crocheted, sewn, and hand-glued with resin hot glue.
- Scenes: decorations for various occasions and various forms of gifts, as well as festivals eg:
A great gift idea for mom, girlfriend, teacher, friend, and yourself!
Great atmosphere decoration for living room, bedroom, study room, office space, wedding and more!
Great gift and decoration for Valentine's Day, Birthday, Anniversary, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Easter, Teacher's Day, Christmas and more!
- Warm Tips: Since each item is handmade by Yooelf®, please understand that there is a slight error in size, we will try our best to minimize the error.
- Don't machine wash!!!
- Towel clean or hand wash in warm water!
- Don't use bleach!!!
- Allow to dry naturally, out of direct sunlight if possible!
- All Yooelf® bouquets and some dolls with wire can be bent and adjusted by hand, and wire cutters can also be used to cut flower stems!
- After receiving Yooelf®, some of the bouquets are closed, and you need to manually unfold the petals to adjust to your favorite state!