Hand-crocheted multi-head lily bouquet，Mother's Day gift festival bouquet
Subcribe to back in stock notification
❤ Introducing our handmade crochet multi-head lily bouquet. Each bouquet consists of three individual lilies, a bud, and green leaves. The six petals, the center and the green leaves of each lily can be twisted freely, giving people a very elegant and pure feeling.
❤Lilies are very well-made and realistic. The designer pays attention to every detail of crochet. There are two colors of white and pink, each with a different floral meaning. White lilies symbolize eternal love and long-lasting relationships, while pink lilies represent purity and elegance. These bouquets are perfect as gifts or home decorations. Order today to add a touch of elegance to your space, or to give your loved one a meaningful gift.
- No: HCFF015
- Made: 100% handmade, carefully crocheted.
- Material: Milk cotton.
- Single flower width：13cm/5.2"
- Overall length: 40-50cm/15.5-20"
- All works are produced in a pet-free and non-smoking area, which is environmentally friendly and healthy.
- All bouquets are carefully crocheted, sewn, and hand-glued with resin hot glue.
- Scenes: decorations for various occasions and various forms of gifts, as well as festivals eg:
This a great gift idea for mom, girlfriend, teacher, friend, and yourself!
Great atmosphere decoration for living room, bedroom, study room, office space, wedding and more!
Great gift and decoration for Valentine's Day, Birthday, Anniversary, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Easter, Teacher's Day, Christmas and more!
- Warm Tips: Since each item is handmade by Yooelf®, please understand that there is a slight error in size, we will try our best to minimize the error.
- Don't machine wash!!!
- Towel clean or hand wash in warm water!
- Don't use bleach!!!
- Allow to dry naturally, out of direct sunlight if possible!
- All Yooelf® bouquets and some dolls with wire can be bent and adjusted by hand, and wire cutters can also be used to cut flower stems!
- After receiving Yooelf®, some of the bouquets are closed, and you need to manually unfold the petals to adjust to your favorite state!