Your privacy is very important to us. Therefore, Yooelf Ltd (referred to as "ourself", "us" and "our") has developed this privacy statement for our website (https://yooelf.com). It manages the privacy of visitors (referred to as "users", "visitors", "you" and "your") who choose to use it. As far as the General Data Protection Regulation is concerned, Yooelf1 Ltd is the controller.
• This policy outlines the procedures we follow to collect, process, store and protect users' personal information. We provide guidance on the requirements and obligations of users, websites and website owners. Users are requested to read this privacy statement carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal information and how we may use your personal data.
• This privacy statement applies to all visitors to our website and should be read in conjunction with our website terms and conditions provided on our terms and conditions page. By accessing or using our website or services in any way, you acknowledge that you accept these practices and the policies outlined in this privacy statement.
Part 1. Your personal information
We collect information to provide you with the best experience when you use our services. You provide this information on a voluntary basis, and we only use it to provide our products and services:
• When you use our website to make purchases, register for our newsletter, create an account, and contact us.
• Contact information, including name, shipping address, contact number, and email address.
• Order information, including your purchase details, payment details and shipping data.
• Any information you provide to us when communicating with us, including through our customer service functions and emails.
• What you might include in survey responses.
• Information you provide to us through social media platforms.
• Any information or data you provide by commenting on content posted on our services. Please note that other users of our service can also see these comments.
• The information you submit to inquire about or apply for our job.
• Any other information you submit to us.
• Ask our award-winning customer support team for help content.
• Fill out the contact form or request newsletters or other information from us.
• Participate in contests and survey content.
Part 2. Information we collect automatically
We and our partners who work on our behalf may use log files, cookies, or other digital tracking technologies to collect the following information from the devices you use to interact with our services. This allows us to provide you with more relevant products, a better website and mobile application experience, and to collect, analyze and improve the performance of our services.
• We also create records when you purchase or interact with the service in other ways.
• Device information, including IP address, device identifier, and detailed information about your web browser.
• Analytical information, including details of your interaction with our website, apps, and electronic communications.
• Diagnostic information, including network traffic logs.
• Business record information, including records of your purchases of products and services.
• Including data tracking about how you use our services and interact with our services.
• Advertising information that enables us or a third party working on our behalf to serve ads to you. Please note that our advertising partners may collect information about you when you visit a third-party website or use a third-party application. They may use this information to serve you better on our behalf.
Part 3. With trusted third parties
• Affiliated companies: affiliated companies within our corporate family.
• Service providers: support service functions, such as suppliers that support customer service and customer relationship management, freight services, application development, list cleaning, mailing, and communication (e-mail, fax).
• Credit card issuing bank: Process credit card payments.
• Social media platforms: (Google, Facebook, IG, YouTube), etc.
• Analysis consultant: analyze our services and customer demographic data.
• Professional service consultants: For example, companies that perform analysis, assist in improving our business, manage customer relationships, provide legal services, or provide project-based resources and assistance.
• Law enforcement agencies: When we sincerely believe that we are legally authorized or required to do so, we may share information in response to legal subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other regulatory or law enforcement requests, or to protect our property when necessary Or rights or the safety of our employees, our customers or other individuals. We only share your personal data when necessary so that any third party can provide services on our behalf or on request. These third parties (and any subcontractors) are subject to strict data processing terms and conditions and are prohibited from using your personal data for any purpose unless they have explicitly signed a contract (or without your consent).
Part 4. We may collect the following information about you from third-party sources:
• Contact information, demographic information, and information about your interests and purchases from consumer data providers.
• Information about your interaction with advertisements on our services or advertisements from online advertising companies that we place on third-party websites.
• If you decide to invite others to use the service, we will collect your and others' names, email addresses and/or phone numbers to send emails or text messages and contact them. You agree that you will obtain the consent of others before you provide us with his or her contact information. You also agree not to send us the contact information of minors. We will notify any other person you invite that you provided us with his or her information in the invitation email.
Part 5. We use the personal information collected about you for the purpose.
Our legal basis for processing personal information related to this purpose is our legitimate business interests.
• Basic services: To provide you with our products and services, including general business operations such as record keeping, accounting and auditing. Take steps to sign sales or service contracts, process payments, fulfill orders, and send service communications.
• Service improvement: improve and develop our services, including developing new products and services and understanding how our services are used, our customer base and buying trends, analyzing and improving the functions of our website and the effectiveness of our marketing.
• Personalized service: provide you with suggestions and customize services according to your preferences.
• Advertising and marketing: To send you marketing communications to personalize the advertisements you see on our services and third-party online assets, and to measure the effectiveness of our advertising.
Part 6. How we process your information
We will comply with data protection laws and principles, which means that your data will:
• Use in a legal, fair and transparent way;
• And keep it safe.
• It is collected only for the purpose of serving and explaining to you, and will not be used in any way that is inconsistent with these purposes;
• Relevant and limited to the purposes we have told you;
• Accurate and keep up to date;
• Only keep it for as long as necessary for the purpose we tell you;
Part 7. safety
• To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to ensure that it will not be improperly lost, abused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed and sold.
• We use a combination of physical, technical, and management protection measures to protect the information we collect through our services. Although we use these precautions to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the networks, systems, servers, equipment, and databases that we operate or operate on our behalf.
• We have established procedures to deal with any suspicious data security breaches, and will notify you and any applicable regulatory agencies of the suspicious breaches if the law requires us to do so.
Part 8. Your information rights drive
• Your account: Please visit your account page to update your account information.
• E-mail unsubscribe right: If you do not want to receive our marketing information or wish to opt out of our future e-mail promotions, please contact us or use the unsubscribe function in the newsletter. Please note that all promotional emails you receive from us will contain the option to opt-out of future email communications.
• Advertising options: You can choose to restrict the information collected by us and our partners for online advertising purposes.
• The right not to be discriminated against: You have the right not to be discriminated against because we exercise your privacy rights. We will never discriminate against you for exercising your privacy rights. However, some features of our website and apps are only available to account holders, such as wishlists, "Yooelf bonus points", and certain promotions.
• Financial incentives: Financial incentives are plans, benefits, or other products, including payments to consumers, as compensation to disclose, delete, or sell personal information about them. There is no penalty for requesting disclosure or choosing not to share your personal information. However, if you request to delete your data, we will no longer be able to provide you with your Certain discounts and promotions associated with the account.
Part 9. Privacy disclosure in specific jurisdictions
• Children's Information: The service is for users who are sixteen years old and above. We do not knowingly collect information from children. If we discover that we have inadvertently collected information from anyone under the age of 16, we will delete that information. If you have any concerns, please contact us.
• California residents: the "shield" law, the California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA") provides California residents with the right to receive and collect, use, and disclose certain disclosures about their information, as well as to understand/access and delete And the right to restrict the disclosure of personal information. You have the right to be free from discrimination due to the exercise of CCPA rights.