Handmade Crochet Thai Rose Bouquet,Valentine's Day Gift
Subcribe to back in stock notification
❤Introducing our hand-crocheted Thai rose bouquet, It has rich gradient colors, is odorless, can be stored forever, it is very friendly to people who are allergic to plants. Available in a variety of colors, these Thai roses are handcrafted from high-quality cotton yarn for softness and long-lasting. Unlike other materials like acrylic yarn, which won't shed or leave fibrous residue, each rose is crafted with the utmost care and attention to detail, with no visible holes or loose threads.
❤Whether as a gift for a loved one or as a special addition to your own home decor, exquisite craftsmanship adds a touch of elegance, and if you give them as a gift, we provide free bouquet wrapping to make it even more special.
- No: HCFF001
- Made: 100% handmade, carefully crocheted.
- Material: Milk cotton.
- Flower head diameter width≈14cm/5.5"
- Overall length: 40-50cm/15.5-20"
- All works are produced in a pet-free and non-smoking area, which is environmentally friendly and healthy.
- All bouquets are carefully crocheted, sewn, and hand-glued with resin hot glue.
- Scenes: decorations for various occasions and various forms of gifts, as well as festivals eg:
A great gift idea for mom, girlfriend, teacher, friend, and yourself! Great atmosphere decoration for living room, bedroom, study room, office space, wedding, and more!
Great gift and decoration for Valentine's Day, Birthday, Anniversary, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Easter, Teacher's Day, Christmas and more!
- Warm Tips: Since each item is handmade by Yooelf®, please understand that there is a slight error in size, we will try our best to minimize the error.
- Don't machine wash!!!
- Towel clean or hand wash in warm water!
- Don't use bleach!!!
- Allow to dry naturally, out of direct sunlight if possible!
- All Yooelf® bouquets and some dolls with wire can be bent and adjusted by hand, and wire cutters can also be used to cut flower stems!
- After receiving Yooelf®, some of the bouquets are closed, and you need to manually unfold the petals to adjust to your favorite state!