Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by Yooelf Ltd. Throughout the website, the terms "we", "our" and "our" refer to Yooelf Ltd. We recommend that you read these terms and conditions carefully before placing an order. By using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Part 1. Overview
• These terms and conditions set out the terms between you as a customer and the owner of our website.
• Your use of this website and any services contained in it means that you fully accept these terms and conditions.
• If you do not fully accept these terms and conditions, you should not use this website.
• These terms and conditions set out the complete agreement and understanding between you and us.
• Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with an online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Part 2. General conditions
• We reserve the right to refuse to provide services to anyone at any time for any reason.
• You understand that your content (excluding credit card information) may be transmitted unencrypted and involve (a) transmission through various networks,(b) changes to meet and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during network transmission.
• Without our express written permission, you agree not to copy, copy, copy, sell, resell or utilize any part of the service, use of the service, or access to the service or any contact information on the website that provides the service.
• The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these terms.
Part 3. Online store terms
• Before creating a customer account or proceeding with payment, you should always check that the contact information you provide is correct.
• You should ensure that your username and password are stored securely, and you will not provide the details required to access your customer account to another party.
• As a customer, you are responsible for your customer account and the actions taken in it. If you know or suspect that your customer account username and password or other details are known to a third party, you should notify us immediately.
• Our website is for adult use only. By agreeing to these terms of service, it means that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you have reached the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have agreed that we allow any minor family members of yours to use this website. Adults can purchase products for children, as long as the purchased products are products that the manufacturer intends to use or consume by children.
• If you violate these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to restrict or delete your access to this website. Where we only consider it appropriate or necessary, such restriction or deletion will be carried out without recourse or explanation to you.
Part 4. Privacy We take your privacy seriously.
Part 5. Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information
• If the information provided on this website is inaccurate, incomplete or untimely, it should not be relied on or used as the sole basis for making a decision without consulting the main, more accurate, more complete or timely information source, We are not responsible for any misunderstanding.
• We reserve the right to change the pricing of all products without notice.
• Until we receive and process a valid payment and the payment has been deposited into our own bank account and your order has been shipped, the ownership of any products ordered from us will not be transferred to you, the purchaser.
• We strive to display the colors of our products that appear on the website as accurately as possible. However, the actual color will depend on your monitor, and we cannot guarantee that any color display of your monitor is accurate.
• This website may contain certain historical information. The historical information is definitely not up-to-date and is for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the content of this website at any time, but we are not obliged to update any information on our website. You agree that you are responsible for monitoring changes to our website.
Part 6. User comments, feedback and other submissions
• If you send certain specific submissions (such as entries) at our request or send ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans or other materials without our request, whether online, via email, post or other means (Collectively referred to as "comments"), you agree that we can edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use any comments you forward to us in any media at any time without restriction.
• We are not obligated to(1) keep any comment confidential;(2) compensate for any comment;or (3) respond to any comment.
• We can but have no obligation to monitor, edit or delete content that we decide to be illegal, offensive, threatening, defamatory, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise offensive or violate any party’s intellectual property rights or these terms of service.
• You agree that your comments will not infringe any rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary rights.
• You further agree that your comments will not contain defamatory or other illegal, abusive or obscene materials, or contain any computer viruses or other malicious software that may affect the service or the operation of any related website in any way.
• You must not use false email addresses, impersonate others, or otherwise mislead us or third parties regarding the source of any comments.
• You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We are not responsible for any comments made by you or any third party.
Part 7. Orders & Tariffs
• All orders we receive are shipped subject to availability.
• If the ordered product is not in stock at the time of purchase, we reserve the right to ship it later (up to 28 days after purchase). In this case, we will contact you and provide a full refund instead of delivering the product.
• We are not responsible for transportation interruptions caused by labor disputes or actions outside our direct control. In the event of such an interruption, you will receive a delivery or a full refund through an alternative delivery or fulfillment company.
• For individual areas, local customs may charge customs duties, which are collected by your local customs policy, and we are not responsible for and participate in it.
Part 8. Copyright
• All content, databases, graphics, buttons, icons, logos, layout and appearance are our copyright, unless expressly acknowledged otherwise.
• Without our prior express written permission, no data mining, extraction or utilization of product information on our website is allowed.
• Without our prior express written permission, you may not copy, edit or otherwise manipulate the design, layout, content or text of our website.
• Without our prior express written permission, third parties may not "deep link" to pages on our website. All links (unless we explicitly allow it) should point to the main index page of our website. In addition, the content of such links, whether graphic or text, should not be misleading, false, derogatory or any other offensive.
• The restriction on "deep links" does not apply to affiliate partners who wish to send customers directly to specific pages or products to increase their affiliate sales.
Part 9. Intellectual Property
• The content and design of this website (including but not limited to text, content, software, video, music, sound, graphics, photos, illustrations, artwork, photos, names, logos, trademarks and other materials) are protected by copyright, and we reserve And own or have a license to use. Without our prior written permission, you may not copy, Adapt, store, transmit, print, display, execute, publish or create derivative works, or commercialize any information, products or services on this website.
• "Yooelf" is a registered trademark in multiple jurisdictions, including but not limited to the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom and the European Union. These marks and all trademarks (whether with graphics or not), as well as all other marks, illustrations, images and logos that appear on our products, accessories or packaging and/or related to the sale and distribution of our products, Regardless of whether it has been registered (collectively referred to as "Yooelf Trademarks"), it is and remains our exclusive property.
• You may not use yooelf trademarks, trade names or brands without our prior express written consent, and you acknowledge that you do not own any of these names, brands or logos. You agree to notify us in writing immediately, trademark or any party’s copyright when you learn of any party’s unauthorized access or use of this website (including its content and design) or any claim that this website or any content on this website infringes any copyright Other contract, statutory or common law rights.
Part 10. third-party links
• These terms and conditions are between you and us. They do not apply to or benefit any third party, nor do they rely on any third party.
• Third-party links (social media, etc.) on this website may lead you to third-party websites that are not related to us. We are not responsible for checking or evaluating the content or accuracy, and we do not guarantee and will not assume any responsibility or obligation for any third-party materials or websites, or any other third-party materials, products or services.
• We are not responsible for any damages or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions related to the purchase or use of any third-party website. Before making any transaction, please read the policies and practices of the third party carefully and make sure you understand them.
• Complaints, claims, concerns or questions about third-party products should be submitted directly to the third party.
Part 11. Prohibited to use
11. 1. You must not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purposes, and you must not violate any laws of your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) when using the service. You must not spread any worms or viruses or any destructive code. Violation or violation of any terms will result in the immediate termination of your service.
11. 2. In addition to other prohibitions stipulated in the terms of service, you are not allowed to use this website or its content:
• For any illegal purpose;
• Soliciting others to perform or participate in any illegal act;
• Violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws or local ordinances;
• Infringe or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
• Harassment, abuse, insult, injury, defamation, defamation, derogation, intimidation, or discrimination based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, nationality, or disability;
• Submit false or misleading information;
• Upload or transmit viruses or any other types of malicious code, which will or may be used in any way, thereby affecting the function or operation of the service or any related websites, other websites or the Internet;
• Collect or track the personal information of others;
• Spam, phishing, medicine, excuses, spiders, crawling or scraping;
• For any obscene or immoral purpose;
• Interfere with or circumvent the security features of the service or any related website, other website, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of this service or any related website due to your violation of any prohibited purpose.
Part 12. Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability
We do not guarantee, declare or guarantee that your use of our services will be uninterrupted, timely, safe or error-free. We do not guarantee that the results that may be obtained as a result of using the service are accurate or reliable. You agree that we may delete the service indefinitely from time to time or cancel the service at any time without notice. You expressly agree that your use or inability to use the service is at your own risk. The services provided to you through this service and all products and services (unless we clearly state) are provided "as is" and "available" for your use, without any form of representation, guarantee or condition, whether express or implied, Including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, quality of merchantability, suitability for a particular purpose, durability, ownership, and non-infringement. Transmission, or otherwise available through the service, even if notified of its possibility. Since certain states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for indirect or incidental damages, in these states or jurisdictions, our liability should be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Part 13. Compensation
Through your use of our website, you hereby compensate us and promise to protect us from all possible claims for your violation of these terms and conditions at any time now and in the future. Such compensation includes (but is not limited to) all legal fees and other expenses, as well as all other expenses, damages or settlements arising from your violation of these terms and conditions.
Part 14. Severability
The above paragraphs, subsections and clauses of these terms and conditions should be read and interpreted independently of each other. If any part of this agreement or its paragraphs, subsections or clauses are deemed invalid, the remaining paragraphs, subsections and clauses will not be affected.
Part 15. Abstention
Our failure to enforce any accrued rights in accordance with these terms and conditions should not be considered or deemed as our waiver of these rights unless we confirm the waiver in writing.
Part 16. Your legal rights
As a consumer, your legal rights are not affected.
Part 17. Governing Law
These terms of service and any separate agreement we provide you with services shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the law.
Part 18. Changes to the terms of service
You can view the latest version of the terms of service on this page at any time. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to update, change or replace any part of these terms of service by posting updates and changes on our website. You are responsible for checking our website regularly for changes. After posting any changes to these terms of service, your continued use or access to our website or service signifies your acceptance of these changes.
Part 19. Contact Information
Questions about the terms of service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.